Production

Our proposed own patented gasification technology Thermotec thermolysis process is able to use a feedstock for the production of (a) high-energy gas, (b) oil (if desired), (c) electricity (if desired), (g) of heated air (if desired) (d) coke (if desired), and other valuable products. Unlike other technologies gasification process is virtually zero emission and has a very low parasitic load – about 10%, which means that the electricity produced by only about 10% is used for powering nepostredsvtvenno device, while the remaining 90% may be sold to the local or the national energy system. Minimum known parasitic load competitors reaches about 20%.

Since each project with the introduction of technology Thermotec is unique in respect of raw materials to be processed and the final product according to customer requirements, we provide here only a sketch of a typical project specifications on several types of feedstock.

Gasification of coal, peat, lignite

production1ru

Model project using coal, peat, lignite as raw material production will provide:

Syngas *
Liquid fuels ** (optional)
Cox*** (optional)
Electricity (optional)
The thermal energy (optional)

The technological process enables re-use:
the recurrent hot water (180 ° C)

* The process enables to increase the production of synthesis gas by recycling the liquid fraction obtained
** Analogue boiler fuel
*** Suitable metals for use in blast furnaces

Gasification of oil shale, oil sludge, tar sands and other oil-bearing materials (soil, sediment, sludge, etc.).

production2ruSimple project using oil shale, oil sludge, tar sands and other oil-bearing materials will ensure the production of:

Synthesis gas
Mineral oil (optional)
Cox
 (optional)
electrical and / or thermal energy
 (optional)
aromatic hydrocarbons:
 (optional)
    Benzene
    Toluene
    Xylene

The technological process enables re-use: the recurrent hot water (180°C)

Gasification waste

production3ruSimple project using otdohov ensure the production of:

Syngas *
Liquid fuels** (optional)
Cox*** (optional)
Electricity (optional)
The thermal energy (optional)

The technological process enables re-use:
the recurrent hot water (180°C)

In each case, a preliminary calculation of the resulting product will depend on the details of the planned project received from the customer, which, among other things, must include a description of the feedstock (if municipal solid waste – their morphology), the desired plant capacity (Mt), the desired end product (production of the gas, diesel fuel, electricity and / or thermal energy, coke, etc.).