The main advantages of the technology Flameless gasification of generated municipal waste. Strengths and qualitative changes in its application.
SOME TECHNOLOGICAL AND DESIGN ADVANTAGES OF THE FLAMELESS GASIFICATION COMPLEX:
- no use of increased pressure during the process (operates in atmospheric pressure mode);
- processing of new municipal waste by means of their flameless gasification in an environment without oxygen (that is, without direct combustion and without blowing air or oxygen);
- achieving a uniform course of the gasification reaction with the transfer to the gas phase of 99.9999 percent of the entire organic part of the feed (excluding mineral impurities). When using this method of processing municipal waste, there is practically no need to use landfills, deposit and accumulate urban waste;
- no lining is used in the gasifier reactor, since, according to its design, the metal wall has external heating, which creates at least a 50-fold improvement in heat transfer, against other designs of the used gasifiers;
- modular design of flameless gasification units, which allows assembling complexes of various sizes and capacities, depending on the needs of the client, while maintaining high efficiency and reliability. The foundation on which the equipment is installed does not require deep laying, which makes the installation easy to assemble and disassemble;
- use for gasification of wastes of different origin and composition (even with a high content of mineral impurities and water in them, up to sewage sludge, as well as accidental ingress of batteries, accumulators and mercury lamps);
- thanks to the use of innovative solutions, the complex consumes a minimum amount of electricity and heat for its own needs (no more than 15 percent of the volume of consumed raw materials, while other gasifiers consume from 25 to 45 percent of the consumed raw materials for these purposes);
- a variety of capacities of the complexes used (from 5,000 tons of waste processing per year), which allows the use of flameless gasification equipment even for small towns and settlements;
- the production of chemical products from the generated municipal waste allows expanding the export potential of both the project itself and the country as a whole;
- the return on investment in the project for the flameless gasification of the generated municipal waste will not exceed 4-7 years (depending on the production of one or another commercial product from synthesis gas).
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROPOSED PROJECT ALLOWS:
- to raise the status of any region, city or settlement, making it advanced in the field of municipal waste management;
- to recycle or preserve and improve the majority of the existing and operated places of storage of municipal waste;
- to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, contributing to compliance with the requirements of the 2015 Paris Agreement, and create conditions for improving the environmental safety of any region, city or town;
- create high sanitary and hygienic living conditions for people in regions, cities and towns;
- to open new jobs (including for low-skilled and socially disadvantaged people) in the region, city or village;
- create real conditions for increasing economic, environmental and food security in regions, cities or towns.
ALWAYS, THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROPOSED PROJECT WILL NOT REQUIRE:
- allotment of land in regions, cities and towns for the organization of new landfills for the disposal of the resulting municipal waste;
- increasing tariffs for utilities for residents in regions, cities and towns for the disposal and deposition of generated communal waste;
- introduction and costly maintenance of separate collection of generated municipal waste in regions, cities and towns;
- reorganization in the regions, cities and towns of the existing regimes for the disposal of the generated municipal waste;
- exclusion from the use of the population of plastic and plastic packaging.